Unstitched/Semi Stitched: This means the dress is NOT ready to wear. The dress may be only pieces of fabric or may be partially stitched however the item will require stitching (which we do not provide). Usually, unstitched outfits are 3 pieces unless stated otherwise. The benefits of an unstitched suit are that it can be customised to your size so that the fitting is perfect. Another benefit is that in the majority of cases the suits can be made to alternative styles from the supplied modelled image leaving you with the CHOICE of how you would like your suit.
A maximum Bust size is mentioned on unstitched suits.
Stitching: All of our ready-to-wear suits are professionally stitched. All suits are stitched as per the style is shown in the image.
- Stitched/ unstitched suits may or may not include accessories; some accessories are only used for modelling purposes and are not included in suits.
- All stitched outfits will either come with sleeves or fabric for sleeves. Sleeveless is for shoot purposes only
- Any revealing aspects of the dress are in most cases covered, some outfits may be stitched in an alternate way in order to cover revealing aspects of the dress.
- From time to time certain elements are shown by brands for photography purposes only and these items are not provided by the designers at the end retail product – as such there can be a possibility of a variation to the cut, length, and style and dress embellishments.
- Actual colour may vary slightly from the image shown.
Hand Embroidered/embellished items are delicate in nature and can break of beading can become displaced. There is also a possibility in embroidery designs and prints which is unavoidable. By placing an order on our website you agree and accept the possibility of variation in comparison to the advertised images displayed on the website. We make every effort to minimise variations.
The colour/shade of products may vary from what is shown on the website. There are many reasons for this however mainly it is due to screen resolution, photography conditions, image editing.
Please note Cotton and Lawn fabrics are likely to shrink, soaking each piece separately in lukewarm water is recommended for minimal shrinking.
From time to time beading/ sequences may get displaced and this is not thought of as a fault but is due to the nature of the work. These articles of clothing should be worn with care.
Please note that all clothing products sold on Libas e Jamila are recommended to be dry-cleaned.
We will not be responsible for any claims resulting due to damage caused by washing, using another method than advised or claims for variation and or beading/sequences displacement.
|Rate Name||Price||Delivery Timeframe|
|Royal mail 48 Tracked||£3.00||2-3 Working Days|
|Royal Mail 24 Tracked||£4.00||1-2 Working Days|
|Royal Mail Special Delivery||£7.99||Next Working Day|
Please note: For Detail Delivery Charges for National and International Courier Please visit: Delivery Information
NOTE: We deliver Worldwide.